Suppose you’re a creative artist and perform short video editing to give a final touch to your videos. Or want to make them more convincing and compelling than you have heard about the Kinemaster mobile app. It offers some excellent quality of video editing, which no other platforms can offer till now. Sometimes the feature directly competes with the high-end video editing software for smartphones.
This is a completely insane thing for mobile devices. And the best part of Kinemasters is most of the valuable features are free to use. That’s why people want to use it on Desktop mode. But unfortunately, Kinemaster is compatible with only the Android and iOS platforms. Don’t worry; there are many possible ways by which you can Download Kinemaster for PCs Directly ( Windows & Macbook ) and utilize it for making the incredible quality of video effects.
Kinemaster specially designed for a professional level of video editing. There are various other available tools, but they can’t even match the features and quality Kinemaster offering. It comes with a simplistic interface and with a minimalistic design which is easy to operate for newbies and experts. You can easily add layers, emerge different audio files, text, images, filters and export them and 4k, Full HD, 720p, MP4, 3GB, and MOV or any desirable format as you want.
Currently, this is one of the perfect video editing software available in the online market. You can visit and check out the Kinemaster app from the official site https://www.kinemaster.com. So let’s start the guide on how to setup Kinemaster for PC.
How to Install Kinemaster for PC in Windows
Once the user gets used to Kinemaster mobile app unique features, he never wants to switch to a different software and that’s the reason he tries to install Kinemaster on his PCs or laptops. As you know, we cant install Kinemaster directly from the Microsoft store because there is no official app for PC from Kinemaster. But we can side load it, like by using emulators like Bluestack software. So here I am explaining two ways to Download Kinemaster for your PC. The first is with Bluestack, and the second is without using it.
Kinemaster for PC Set-UP Process
- First, you need to download and install the Bluestack application from any online store.
- After the successful installation, just RUN the file with default settings.
- If you are new, create an account or log in through your existing play store account.
- Now open the play store and search for “Kinemaster” select the app and wait for some second to complete the download. ( You can use the APK file also by transferring it through your mobile )
- That’s it! Now starts customizing your video by giving it tons of Kinemaster effects.
Install Kinemaster by Emulator without using play store
Sometimes we have the crack version of Kinemaster on our mobile, which is nowhere available, and if we install it from the play store, it asks us to pay money for using its feature. But we have one option to install it without accessing the play store directly. For that, follow the instruction.
- Connect your mobile with your PC and launch the blue stack emulator.
- Now, open up the File Explorer section from the dashboard of the emulator.
- Then access the folder where the Premium version of the Kinemaster APK file is located.
- Right-click over it and install the application properly.
- Same as when we install on mobile, it will ask for some permission allow it by clicking on the “YES” option.
- After a few seconds, the app will complete the setup. Now login with your Kinemaster account and start editing videos from your PC.
There are two versions of Kinemaster available for personal or non-commercial use because it is free to use. Another one is Kinemaster Pro, which offers excellent video editing for pro YouTubers, designers, and creating projects. Although the pro version monthly subscription plan is somehow costly. But on many websites, you quickly get the crack version for free.
These are how you can install Kinemaster on windows PC while using a blue stack emulator. Now let’s see How to install Kinemaster for both Windows and Mac users.
Install Kinemaster for PC without Using Bluestack ( Windows & Mac )
Installing the Kinemaster for windows 7/8/10 is a pretty straightforward process. But many iPhone & iPad users also want to use the Kinmaster app on their Macbook lineup. So there is one convenient source which can install Kinemaster for both windows and Macbook platform. Am talking about the NOX player emulator. So if any cause of the Bluestack doesn’t work for you, you have one alternate option to install Kinemaster on your PC. So let’s begin with the main steps.
- First, visit the official website of the NOX player and download the latest version.
- After that, install it according to your operating system configuration.
- Now, Duble click on the icon and launch the app.
- Then, we need to repeat the same steps as Bluestack.
- Go to your play store or apple store account and search for the Kinemaster app.
- Then click on the download file and install it by allowing all the permissions.
- That’s it! Now you’re able to access Kinemaster directly on your PC.
NOTE: If you don’t want to use the play store to download the app. You can then install it directly by accessing your file manager for that follow the same steps we perform in the Bluestack guide.
Advantages of Using Kinemaster app on PC
- First of all, there is no other app that offering Kinemaster level of video editing.
- If you use social media like Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, you can make slow-motion video effects using Kinemaster. Fast foreword and slow-mo features work perfectly on this app.
- No higher graphics card is required to do a high level of editing like other windows app.
- Transition effects are also present for giving a 3D effect to your image.
- You can operate frame by frame trimming, splicing, and cutting.
- And the best thing now you’re able to make 4K resolution of video editing.
- So start recording real-time videos and instantly edit them by adding multiple audio and video layers.
Despite the fact, mobiles are not enough to do video editing. Kinemaster proves it totally wrong and now this becomes the best tool to do online video editing on Windows or Mac PCs. So that’s it all about how to install Kinemaster for PC. The process is very smooth you just need an emulator and the rest of the thing is identical as we did in our mobiles.